History of Bryan Electric
Bryan Electric was born in 1980 out of the vision of Tim Bryan, Sr. who wanted to create an electrical contracting company that would be different: high quality, fair prices, on-time and on-budget. He already had lots of experience as an apprentice and journeyman for North American Phillips Lighting and even as a foreman for Henry J. Lucas Electric Company—and Tim knew the difference between putting in time and making a difference.
The company has experienced controlled growth over the years by adhering to certain guiding principles:
- Never take a job we can’t complete
- Always deliver more than we promised
- Take good care of our employees
- Treat our customers the way we want to be treated.
In the late 90’s, Tim Bryan, Jr. joined the company and has continuously expanded his knowledge of all aspects of electrical contracting with special concentration in “electrical contracting of the future: sustainable energy solutions.”
Tim Jr.’s goal is to add a couple of additional guiding principles:
- Create solutions that reduce power consumption for the same or better results
- Reduce our carbon footprint and that of our customers
- Create a measurable impact on the Electric Vehicle industry by increasing the number of EV Charging stations in the US.
Tim Jr. has created a channel partner relationship with ChargePoint, the nation’s leading manufacturer of “smart” EV Charging stations. He has become highly knowledgeable in certifying locations before the stations are built.
Bryan Electric has installed more than 680 EV Charging Stations & has become the installer of choice.
Over the years we have been blessed to obtain work from:
- more than 100 New Jersey Municipalities
- New Jersey Transit
- The New Jersey Turnpike Authority
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC
- IBEW 269
- National Fire Protection Association
- Fiber Optic Association
- New Jersey State League of Municipalities
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- Better Business Bureau