National Drive Electric Week (NDEW) is just around the corner and we’re very excited to be participating with our very own company EV. All across the nation local NDEW events are being hosted by volunteer groups of passionate EV drivers and consumers. We’re happy to announce we’ll be at the Princeton NDEW event on Saturday the 14th from 10:00AM-1:00PM at the West Windsor Farmers Market. We welcome everyone the opportunity to stop by and talk with us as well as other industry experts. If you’re new to the EV world, or just interested in what’s new, we’re going to be discussing it all. The best part about NDEW? All the events are completely FREE!
The 2nd Annual National Drive Electric Week West Windsor will be co-located at the West Windsor Farmers Market on Vaughn Drive (2 Vaughn Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540 according to Google Maps), adjacent to the Princeton Jct train station.
Come and speak with current EV (Electric Vehicle) owners about their experience driving and hear directly from them about their REAL WORLD experience with common EV concerns such as:
* aren’t EVs more expensive than ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) vehicles?
* isn’t it a hassle to charge an EV?
* how messy is charging an EV (I don’t like refueling my ICE vehicle bc of the smell and having to handle the nozzle)?
* how hard is it to charge an EV when I’m away from home?
* how would I know where to charge my EV when I’m away from home?
* don’t EVs have far less driving range than ICE vehicles?
* aren’t EVs expensive to maintain?
* aren’t there just too small a selection of EVs on the market today?
* isn’t it more expensive to insure an EV?
For more information about the Princeton Event click here!
For more information about National Drive Electric Week visit: https://driveelectricweek.org/index.php